Ergonomic Sit-Stand Workstation
The slim Titan Elite Wall Mount Arm pivots effortlessly at every joint, so you can position your monitor and keyboard exactly where you want them. The monitor has full tilt, pan and rotation capability for best ergonomics. A true sit-stand workstation, the arm provides 21” (53.3 cm) of vertical movement. The Titan Elite Wall Mount Arm reaches up to 54” (137 cm) and stows compactly against the wall. This is a strong, durable arm that’s popular in healthcare and dental environments. It’s available in wall and ceiling mount models.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Weight capacity:||28 lbs (12.7 kg) LCD only;
22 lbs (9.9 kg) LCD and keyboard
|Lift distance:||21″ (53.3 cm)|
|Maximum horizontal reach:||54″ (137 cm)|
|Arm swivel at mount:||180°|
|Arm swivel at 1st and 2nd joints:||360°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
* Available in your choice of 5 standard and 9 custom colors.
Call for information.
The Titan Elite Wall Mount Arm provides effortless movement, long reach and optimum viewing angles, making it an excellent choice for healthcare and dental settings. The arm’s unique 360° swivel joints adjust quickly and easily, enabling caregivers to focus on the patient. The monitor tilts, swivels and rotates to ideal viewing angles, reducing screen glare and easing neck and eye strain. The Titan Elite computer mounting arm is available as a wall mount or ceiling mount and can be configured with an LCD only or with an LCD and keyboard tray.
The Titan Elite arm is counter-balanced, making it effortless to move in any direction. Adjustable rotation stops protect the equipment and facility from damage. Internal cable management creates a neater appearance, protects wires and simplifies cleaning. Machined from strong billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. ICW computer mounts are designed, engineered, manufactured and hand-assembled with complete attention to detail. The Titan Elite arm will provide years of dependable service.
The Titan Elite computer mounting arm stows 11″ (28 cm) from the wall and has a horizontal reach of 54″ (137 cm). The arm mounts to the wall in a narrow footprint of just 3”. The arm can be pulled out when needed and then conveniently stowed against the wall when not in use.
The Titan Elite mounting arm supports the monitor with a Paralink adjustor, enabling the monitor to move 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails. The Paralink also provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment and 360° of screen swivel. ICW’s ball VESA attachment enables 6-way tilt and rotate of the monitor.
Download product sheet for diagrams
- The Titan Elite computer mounting arm supports up to 28 lbs (12.7 kg) and can be custom configured to meet your needs.
- Monitor and keyboard can be positioned exactly where needed for best ergonomics, avoiding potential repetitive stress injuries.
- The Titan Elite Arm enables an LCD and keyboard to be suspended on a 3” wide wall mount, pulled out when required, and stowed out of the way when not in use.
- Internal cable management protects wires, simplifies cleaning and creates a neater appearance.
- The Titan Elite Arm is counterbalanced and gas spring assisted for ease of movement.
- The Titan Elite Arm is machined out of billet aluminum for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and rigorous disinfecting.
- Available in 5 popular powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. ensures unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.
- LCD rotates to portrait position to eliminate scrolling.
- The monitor adjusts 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails for precise positioning.
- The Paralink provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment.
- ICW’s ball VESA attachment enables 6-way tilt and rotate of the monitor.
- The monitor rotates independently from the keyboard tray.
- The keyboard tray swivels independently from the monitor.
- The keyboard tray adjusts easily to positive, neutral and negative tilt for greatest ergonomic comfort.
- The keyboard tray flips up 90 degrees to stow compactly next to the monitor.
- The Titan Elite Arm provides up to 21″ (53.3 cm) of vertical adjustment, making it a true sit-stand workstation.
- The arm reaches 54″ (137 cm) horizontally.
- The Titan Elite Wall Mount Arm swivels 360° at the first and second joints.
- The arm with LCD and keyboard tray stows compactly 11″ (28 cm) from the wall.
- The arm rotates 180° at the wall mount for long reach in all directions.