In order to provide a higher level of customer service we are
no longer providing return authorization by email. Any customers represented by
a manufacturer’s rep (PSA or CSM) must call their representative
for any return authorization. Otherwise, if not represented, please call ICW at
800-558-4435 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
Be prepared with the following information.
- Invoice or Order Number and Date.
- Part number and product being returned.
- Detailed explanation of reason for return.
- Name of the person who ordered the product and their contact number.
- Name of a user of the product and their contact number.
Please follow these instructions to return your product:
- Requests for return of standard products will be accepted within
30 days of the date of invoice. No return requests will be granted
for discontinued products or custom products, including custom paint or
- Return authorization will be confirmed by
e-mail and include a return label that is to be attached to the outside of the
box. Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging; must prominently
display the RMA number on the packaging; and include a signed copy of the RMA
with the product. Customer is responsible for return freight
costs and any damages caused in shipping. ICW must receive the product within 15
days from the issue date of the RMA to ensure proper credit.
- Unauthorized returns or any returned
merchandise that does not have an RMA number will be refused by ICW and
returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- A minimum 15% restocking fee will
be charged and does not include any additional charges that may apply for
damaged products or those needing rework. Product may also be exchanged for
equal or greater value during the 30 day period with no restock fee provided it
meets the criteria in #2 above.
- Our products are built to order; therefore, we have found
it necessary to charge restocking fees.