Strong, Rigid Wall Mount
The Titan Double Arm Wall Mount is our strongest, most rigid computer mount. It is used extensively in manufacturing, industrial and dental settings because it has long reach, stability, and can support a heavy load. This arm can be configured with an LCD only, dual monitors, our WorkSurface Keyboard Tray, or an LCD and our standard keyboard tray. The Titan Double Arm Mount is available in desk, wall, wall track and pole mount options.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white|
|Load capacity:||28 lbs (12.7 kg)|
|Maximum horizontal reach:||44” (112 cm) with LCD only;
63″ (160 cm) with keyboard
|Stowed profile:||12” (30.5 cm)|
|Arm swivel at mount:||180°|
|Arm swivel at 1st and 2nd joints:||360°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
The Titan Double Arm Mount is ideal for environments that require maximum strength, long reach and compact stowage. This arm provides smooth horizontal articulation, rotates 180° at the wall mount, swivels 360° at the first and second joints, and stows 12” from the wall. The Titan Arm pivots for precise monitor and keyboard placement. ICW’s ball VESA and Paralink adjustors enable the monitor to tilt, swivel and rotate to any desired viewing angle. The Titan Double Arm Wall Mount is available in desk, wall, wall track and pole mount options and is available in several monitor and keyboard configurations.
The Titan Double Arm Wall Mount is our strongest, most rigid arm. Built with high quality, durable internal and external parts, the Titan arm is designed to provide years of dependable service under heavy use. This arm moves easily through its range of motion and has adjustable rotation stops to protect the equipment and facility from damage. Internal cable management creates a neater appearance, protects wires and simplifies cleaning. Machined from strong billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. ICW computer mounts are designed, engineered, manufactured and hand-assembled with complete attention to detail.
- The Titan Double Arm Wall Mount has long reach, stability, and can support a heavy load.
- The arm mounts to a wall, wall track, desk or pole.
- With the Titan Double Arm Mount, your monitor and keyboard can be positioned exactly where needed, then stowed out of the way when not in use.
- This mounting arm extends horizontally, rotates 180° at the mount and swivels 360° at two joints for complete control of workstation position.
- Internal cable management protects wires, simplifies cleaning and creates a neater appearance.
- Durable powder coated finish stands up to the wear and tear of manufacturing and industrial environments.
Download product sheet for diagrams
- The Titan Double Arm Mount supports up to 28 lbs (12.7 kg) and can be configured with an LCD only, dual monitors, our WorkSurface Keyboard Tray, or an LCD and our standard keyboard tray.
- The horizontal adjustment range is 44” (112 cm) with LCD only and 63″ (160 cm) with monitor and keyboard.
- This mounting arm supports the monitor with a Paralink adjustor that enables the monitor to move 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails.
- The Paralink also provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment and 360° of screen swivel.
- ICW’s ball VESA monitor attachment enables 6 way tilt, swivel and rotate for fine-tuning monitor angle.
- The Titan Double Arm Mount is machined out of billet aluminum for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- Internal cable management protects wires and simplifies cleaning.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and cleaning.
- Available in 5 popular powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. ensures unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.