The Elite 5216 Double Arm Wall Mount is a fully adjustable, compact, powerful, and versatile ergonomic mounting solution. The Elite 5216 can be mounted on a desk, pole, wall or wall track and accommodates both an LCD / LED monitor and keyboard tray. A true vesa compatible, sit-stand workstation, this arm provides up to 30″ (76 cm) of vertical adjustment, offering an all-in-one solution for actions that require both standing and sitting. Sit-stand workstations, which are defined as having at least 21″of vertical adjustability, reduce fatigue and eliminate “sitting disease”, and enhance employee health and occupational ergonomics.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Weight capacity:||28 lbs (12.7 kg)|
|Vertical adjustment range:||30” (76 cm)|
|Maximum horizontal reach:||58″ (147 cm) with Flip-Up Keyboard
64″ (162.6 cm) with the Keyboard Ultra Slide
|Mounting surface:||Wall (other options available)|
|Arm swivel at mount:||180°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
*Available in your choice of five color options.
The Elite 5216 Double Arm Wall Mount provides finger-light movement, optimum viewing angles and unsurpassed reach, making it ideal for healthcare and dental environments. The arm is simple to adjust and effortless to use so caregivers can focus on the patient. The monitor tilts, swivels and rotates, reducing screen glare and easing neck, back and eye strain. The Elite 5216 arm is available as a wall mount, wall track mount, pole mount or desk mount.
Compact Stowage, Long Reach
The Elite 5216 computer mounting arm stows compactly, yet reaches well into the room. The arm mounts to the wall in a narrow footprint of just 3″, stows 10.5″ (26.7 cm) from the wall, and has a horizontal reach of 58″ (147 cm) with 64″ (162.6 cm) with the Keyboard Ultra Slide.
The Elite 5216 computer mounting arm supports the monitor with a Paralink adjustor that enables the monitor to move 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails. The Paralink also provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment and 360° of screen swivel. ICW’s ball VESA attachment enables 6-way tilt and rotate of the monitor.
Engineered for Reliability
The Elite 5216 arm is counter-balanced, making it effortless to move in any direction. Internal cable management creates a neater appearance, protects wires and simplifies cleaning. Adjustable rotation stops protect the equipment and facility from damage. Machined from billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish.
Download product sheet for dimensions and range of motion drawings.
- The Elite 5216 Arm supports up to 28 lbs (12.7 kg) and can be custom configured to meet your needs.
- Monitor and keyboard can be positioned exactly where needed for best ergonomics, avoiding eye, neck and back strain.
- The Elite 5216 Arm enables an LCD and keyboard to be suspended on a 3” wide wall mount, pulled out when required, and stowed out of the way when not in use.
- Internal cable management protects wires, simplifies cleaning and creates a neater appearance.
- The Elite 5216 Arm is fully cable managed and gas spring assisted for ease of movement.
- The Elite 5216 Arm is machined out of billet aluminum for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and rigorous disinfecting.
- Available in five popular powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. ensures unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.
- LCD rotates to portrait position to eliminate scrolling.
- The monitor adjusts 6″ (15.24 cm) vertically on sliding rails for precise positioning.
- The Paralink provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment.
- ICW’s ball VESA attachment enables 6-way tilt and rotate of the monitor.
- The monitor rotates independently from the keyboard tray.
- The keyboard tray swivels independently from the monitor.
- The standard keyboard tray and Keyboard Ultra Slide tray adjust easily to positive, neutral and negative tilt for greatest ergonomic comfort.
- Both the standard keyboard tray and Keyboard Ultra Slide tray flip up 90 degrees to stow compactly next to the monitor.
- The Elite 5216 Arm provides up to 30″ (76 cm) of vertical adjustment, making it a true sit-stand workstation.
- With the Flip-Up Keyboard Tray configuration, the arm reaches 58″ (147 cm) horizontally.
- With ICW’s Keyboard Ultra Slide configuration, the arm reaches 64″ (162.6 cm) horizontally.
- The arm with LCD and keyboard tray stows compactly 10.5″ (26.7 cm) from the wall.
- The arm rotates 180° at the wall mount for unsurpassed reach in all directions.