Protective mount for small form-factor computers
Sleek, sturdy case protects and conceals components
- Holds a wide range of small form-factor computers that are compatible with 75 mm or 100 mm vesa patterns.
- Fits small form-factor computers up to 8” wide x 9” high x 2” deep (20.3 cm x 22.8 cm x 5 cm).
- Cover swings open and lifts off for easy access to interior components, simplifying hardware installation and maintenance.
- Case secures with an easy-access hand knob or a theft-resistant fastener with special key.
- Cables are neatly stowed inside the case and exit through either top or bottom wire ports.
- Ventilation ports on each side prevent overheating of internal components while protecting them from liquids such as cleaning sprays.
- Vesa plate attaches to the CPU12 case using a keyhole connector. To remove the small form-factor computer from the case, simply disconnect cables and lift the computer up and out. No tools are necessary.